quinta-feira, 2 de novembro de 2023

GRASSHOPPER, WHEN HUNGRY COMMANDS

 

   Without glasses I can see poorly, but I detected something moving in the small patch of rubbish accumulated by the wind outside the house. I went to put on my glasses and saw a tiny grasshopper. I picked him up carefully and put him on a chard in a vase, hoping that he would soon jump and run away. But I was wrong, hunger, when there is a lot of it, seems to control any being and drive away fears. He clung to the lettuce and only stopped when the hunger was gone.

   Pay attention to how the grasshopper eats from the outside of the leaf, while the snail and caterpillars pierce it.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

of the photographic pose

  In the villages in the interior of our country, it is not easy to find someone with culture, to be able to speak and be understood. And th...